tirsdag den 3. marts 2009

Sketching / thumbnailing


I've spend around a day sketching the characters now, getting into drawing them, coming up with the actions of the scene, the diferent beats and trying to build up poses that would give me the opportunity to reach my goals for the assignment.
As I wrote in the previous post, Mike Nguyen and Alex Williams are both at the school at the moment and I have meetings with them both tomorow about my thumbnails and plan for the scene. Should be very interesting to hear what they have to say to my doodles.
The sketching phase isnt over yet at all, but I thought I share with you the first raw drawings I've done that fits the acting and action I want to animate.
Please feel free to comment with suggestions, questions, critique or praise as always.

1 kommentar:

Andy Latham sagde ...

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

I didn't expect to see such great sketches on your site after you descibed it as being about stop motion. Great stuff!!